The following terms are upheld by Cornfield Baby each time you make a purchase for any product(s) and/or visit our site:
We respect your privacy:
- Cornfield Baby respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of our valued customers and website visitors.
- We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and all information provided will be subject to that Act.
- Where we refer to “Personal information”, we are referring to information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This could include your address, name and credit card details.
Collection of personal information:
- Cornfield Baby will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product order.
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with us. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information:
- Cornfield Baby collects personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you interact with us electronically or in person, when you access our website and when we provide our products to you.
Use of your personal information:
- Cornfield Baby may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services.
- We may also make you aware of new and additional products available to you.
- We may use your personal information to improve our products and better understand your needs.
- Cornfield Baby may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information:
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Cornfield Baby, www.cornfieldbaby.com.au, its customers or third parties.